In this modern world, everything is available online. Allow me to help you. From booking doctors appointments, arranging events, ordering food, and balancing your checkbook—all with the convenience of the internet. If you have a website to be updated, social media to keep track of, databases to update – I can help you.
Skip to my Crafting page here
Here’s my snapshot:
Highly organized, dedicated and accomplished Executive Assistant with over 30 years of experience providing flawless administrative support to senior executives and board of directors
• Independent and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities including heavy calendars, travel and logistics.
• Able to address multiple conflicting priorities to ensure critical deadlines are met while efficiently prioritizing workload with a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
• Extensive experience in planning, implementation, international and domestic travel, meeting and events for small as well as large groups including high profile clients/customers/partners
• Analytical thinker able to anticipate the needs of the executive and the organization
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Concur, Oracle, QuickBooks and many, many other software systems.
You are also welcome to pay using cash, check or Venmo. Her Venmo name is: @DonnaNichols
She also books music for events. Her husband is Bradley Leighton (www.fluteguy.com) and his band is called Soul Collective. See Bradley’s page on this website for more information about him and his band.
CONTACT: Call or text Donna at 619.405.3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org